Users (“you”) who access this Web Site (the “Site”) and use the information contained in it, do so subject to the terms stated below. You should ensure that you have read and fully understand these terms before using the rest of this Site. By accessing any part of this Site you are deemed to have accepted these terms in full and as such you are legally bound by them.
Unless otherwise stated, the information and contents of this Site are copyright of LeadCapital 2013© All Rights Reserved.
- The information on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by any person in any jurisdiction or country other than the Federal Republic of Nigeria, whether in the format presented on this Site or in any other format. If you are resident in a jurisdiction other than the Federal Republic of Nigeria, you may be restricted from accessing this Site by the laws or regulations in force in your jurisdiction. If you are resident outside the Federal Republic of Nigeria you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to access this Site and use the information available from this Site in the country in which you are located at the time.
- You may not regard any information nor any opinion expressed on this Site as an offer or LeadCapital Plc to you personally to buy, sell or otherwise deal or refrain from dealing in any particular investment instrument. The information on this Site is provided solely to facilitate our clients in making their own investment decisions. The investments and investment services referred to in this Site may not be suitable for all investors. You are responsible for making your own investment decisions and you should seek professional advice on the suitability of any investment mentioned in this Site for you before investing.
- You should note that, notwithstanding the opinions expressed in this Site, the value of your investments may fall as well as rise and past performance is not necessarily a guide as to future returns. You may get back less than the amount you invest. In the event that we have made assumptions with regard to income yields, you should note that the income from any particular investment may fluctuate from time to time. You should also note that investments which are not denominated in your home currency will have a risk associated with the rates of exchange relating to those investments and this may have an adverse effect on the value, price or income related to that investment.
- We compile the information and research materials available in this Site on the basis of publicly available information, internally developed data and other third party sources we believe to be reliable. While we take reasonable care in preparing the information contained in this Site, and in selecting third party sources, the information is of a general nature and you should not rely on any information contained in it regarding a specific issue without taking investment, taxation and/or other professional advice. LeadCapital Plc, its directors, officers and employees do not guarantee the accuracy of such information or of any opinions expressed nor do we/they accept any liability for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly from your use or reliance on such information.
- Information contained on this site, any opinion expressed and any estimates and forecasts are subject to change. We may amend, update, suspend or delete any information on this site without notice at any time and at our sole discretion.
- You should be aware that the Internet is not a completely reliable transmission medium. Messages and information passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by third parties, may not remain confidential and should be independently verified.
- LeadCapital Plc, its directors, officers and employees, do not accept any liability for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature, including but not limited to:
- Loss of profits, goodwill or any type of financial or other pecuniary or direct or special indirect or consequential loss arising from your use of or reliance on the information or functions contained in the Site, whether authorized or not;
- Liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from your inability to access or use this Site for any reason whether within or beyond our reasonable control;
- Liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that may arise as a consequences of any delay, interruption or failure of the transmission or receipt of any instructions or notifications by or to you or on your behalf through this site or any breach of the security of the site.
- LeadCapital Plc does not guarantee that access to, or the information or functions contained in, this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects other than those within our direct control will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components and LeadCapital Plc, its directors, officers and employees do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising there from.
- If any clause of this disclaimer is declared to be invalid, it shall be deemed to be severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
- The right of access to this site (through the provision of a User Name and Password, or any alternative means of authentication which we might use in addition to or in lieu thereof) provided to you may not be assigned, licensed or otherwise transferred by you to any other person under any circumstances.
- LeadCapital Plc reserves the right to terminate your access to this site for any reason and at any time and without notice or compensation. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access this site and LeadCapital Plc will be under no further obligation to you. The terms of this disclaimer and the limitations of liability will remain in force after termination.
- Information appearing on this Site is provided in accordance with and subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, which are the laws governing the conduct and operation of this site. The Courts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with this site, the information contained in this site and its use.