Fixed Income Trader
A Premier Investment banking firm is looking for an experienced Fixed Income Trader to set up its trading desk thereby overseeing the day to day operation of the company’s Fixed Income Trading activities. The right candidate must be ready to build and manage the trading desk, build strategic alliances to enable him or her effectively deliver in line with organizational goals.
1. The candidate should be able to conduct a thorough market research, analyze the market condition and drive sales of Fixed Income Securities to Institutional investors and High Net worth Individual
2. Provide market insight to clients regarding their Fixed Income Portfolio as well as provide relevant feedback to the analysts and portfolio managers based on market trends
3. The candidate should be able to identify trading opportunities as well as articulate such opportunities in daily reports to clients
4. The candidate will be responsible for managing the company’s Fixed Income Proprietary book
5. The candidate must be able to perform all backend office work as it relates to securities trading
Candidate should be able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills. He / She must have a deep interest in the financial market and be extremely well organized. Should be able to work in high pressure working environment, demonstrate high attention to details with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines within a reasonable time.
The Candidate is required to have strong communication skills, ability to explain concepts to Institutional and High Net worth Individual (HNI) clients and reports in a clear manner. He / She must be able to maintain and develop relationships across the market. Other communication skills are not limited to writing proposal and delivering excellent presentations.
Undergraduate with a bachelor’s degree in Finance along with high computer literacy. Masters and/ or ACCA / ACA/ CFA will be an added advantage.
Remuneration is competitive and in line with industry
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Email cover letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org